/ One-on-One Courses / Spanish for Children and Teenagers
Spanish for Children & Teenagers
- Integrate the 'four skills' of reading, writing, speaking and listening in a natural way.
- Provide Spanish practice in subjects across the curriculum - eg. art, history, geography, biology, etc.
- Combine grammatical structures of the language and vocabulary with speaking practice designed to encourage fluency and a spontaneous use of the language.
- Provide a sensory rich learning experience through audiovisual and other sensory activities.
- Provide authentic Spanish practice: students are able to see the relevance to the real world of what they are learning.
- Promote learner autonomy and cooperation.
- Basic protocol for primary health care
- Grammatical structures : Present, Past and Future Tenses
- Vocabulary building
- Comprehension training
- Written and spoken expression exercises: essays, presentations, explanations
- Guided debate practice
- Exchange of ideas and experiences
- Active listening practice
- Letter, memo, and note writing skills
- Academic Spanish Exam skills and techniques
- Spanish literature
- Active Spanish Performing arts
- Games and dynamics
- Arts and crafts
- Peruvian Life and Culture Traditions and customs
- Special celebrations
- Representative Fauna and Flora
To receive more information about this course write to email@example.com