/ Methodology & Study Materials / Peru 07 reasons
7 Reasons to visit Peru
If you are thinking about traveling to Peru this year or next but you haven't yet made up your mind, check a few of the so many reasons to visit Peru:
- The mystical Andes.
- The legendary Peruvian Amazon Rainforest. The Manu Biosphere Reserve or Tambopata National Reserve in Madre de Dios.
- The archaeological wonders: In Peru, also known as "The land of the Incas" you will be amazed not only with "Machu Picchu", one of the new 7 wonders in the world, but with the vestiges of ancient civilizations such as Chan Chan, the largest mud citadel of the world (Trujillo), Kuelap (Chachapoyas), Chavín (Ancash), Pachacamac and Caral, the oldest city in the Americas (Lima), among others.
- Peruvian cuisine: Peru has one of the most varied and incredibly succulent cuisines you can come across. The PRO version Are you a developer? Try out the HTML to PDF API pdfcrowd.com dishes in Lima reflect the country's history and multi-cultural influences of Spaniard, African, Asian and Amerindian cuisines.
- The people and local cultures: Peruvians are friendly, peaceful, warm, and open to show you their city and culture to foreign visitors. Furthermore, they are creative, family-oriented, extremely dedicated and hard-working in their daily lives with an innate ability to enjoy life.
- A country for every budget: The cost of living in Peru is twice less than in North America and 3 times less than in most European countries. Also, you can visit Peru during the low season (October to March) where many hotels and tour services offer lower prices.
- Peruvian Spanish, is internationally recognized as one of the most clear and accent free in the region, and Peruvians are friendly and open to practice Spanish with you. Of note, Peruvian Spanish was recently recognized as the best, clearly spoken Spanish in all of Latin America.