3-hour boot camp course
Spanish to get around while traveling!
Have you got 3 hours to learn to:
- Introduce yourself: talking about where you come from, age, occupation, interests, etc?
- Interact at a basic level in a social environment: greetings, farewells, small talk, courtesy treatment in formal and informal environments?
- Describe where you come from and your country?
- Express location?
- Ask for directions?
- Buy products and services: asking for prices, paying, negotiating the end price, bargaining?
- Be able to get around in a store/pharmacy/supermarket?
- Be able to ordering food in a restaurant?
- Be able to get around in a money exchange office?
- Understanding the taxi system in Lima city?
You will also learn about:
- The most frequent names and last names in the Spanish speaking world / Peru.
- Places to buy souvenirs in Lima at great prices
- Must-to-visit restaurants for all types of budgets.
- The list of must-see places in Lima.
To receive more information about this course write to firstname.lastname@example.org