/ Corporate Language Training
Intensive Spanish Program
Learn Spanish in less time and learn more about Latin American and Peruvian culture with a cultural immersion experience. Our renowned General Spanish Course has been adapted specifically for this program. The course, with a focus on Latin American Spanish, covers grammatical, lexical, and functional content as well as listening, reading, writing, and sociocultural competence. It follows a communicative methodology that maximizes student's oral skills in real life communication situations starting from the first day.
- Starts every Monday, all year round (except indicated holidays).
- 6 levels of study (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
- 20 hours of class per week (from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm / Monday to Friday), with a ten-minute break.
- Small groups, maximum of 5 students per class.
- Weekly-based course, from 1 to 18 weeks.
- Minimum period of study is 1 week (20 hours).
Course cost includes:
- Registration fee
- Placement test and academic assessment
- Course textbook and study materials
- Free participation in the school's afternoon social and cultural activities:
- Peruvian Cooking Classes
- Weekly Spanish Book club
- Excursions in Lima ("Exploring Lima" Program)
- Certificate of attendance upon request
To receive more information about this course write to firstname.lastname@example.org