CONFERENCE INTERPRETATION (SIMULTANEOUS TRANSLATION) BY CERTIFIED AND EXPERIENCED INTERPRETERS IN ALL COUNTRIES OF THE AMERICAS
Get your message across in multiple languages. We provide the planning and organization of the language interpretation service for your specific multilingual conference or meeting needs. We offer simultaneous interpretation or translation for international conferences in Lima, Peru or in any other country where your event will be held.
- Certified, experienced conference interpreters:
Multi-channel interpretation equipment (soundproof interpretation booths, microphones, receivers with headphones, transmitters, consoles, loud speakers, and everything related to audio and sound for conferences).
- Wireless (portable) transmission equipment for field visits.
- Audio and video for conferences and/or teleconferences.
- Qualified technical staff to install and monitor interpretation equipment during the event.
Principal language combinations
- English to Spanish / Spanish to English
- Portuguese to Spanish / Spanish to Portuguese
- Chinese to Spanish / Spanish to Chinese
- French to Spanish / Spanish to French
Proven experience in:
- Simultaneous conference interpretation at Official Government bilateral, multilateral meetings and summits (APEC, ASPA, UNASUR, among others)
Simultaneous conference interpretation at international Magisterial Conferences, Symposiums training courses, International Fairs, etc
- Escort and Liaison interpretation for Business and Government Travel
- Simultaneous interpretation for Board of Directors Meetings and small group meetings
- Simultaneous interpretation for on-site technical visits (small group format at on-site visits such as workshops, factories, etc)
- Whispering interpretation for business negotiations, site visits, etc (when not more than one or two delegates speak a foreign language).
If you need advice on the type of interpretation mode that is the most convenient for your conference or meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a virtual or face-to-face meeting with the Interpretation Services Department Director of Operations.
If you need a quote for services please send an e-mail to email@example.com and provide the following information:
Subject / Event name :
Date / Number of hours per day:
Number of participants (in case you need simultaneous interpretation system and audio receivers for participants):